With over 9 years of professional web design, digital design and print experience, I’ve proven to be a self-motivated and lightning-fast designer with an eagle eye for accuracy. I adapt quickly to new software and platforms and always stay up-to-date with design trends. With my accumulation of skills in various areas of design mixed with my skills in HTML and CSS, I can bring ideas to life, from the beginning stages of conceptualizing, to the final product being presented proudly to your audience.
03.2017 - present
Collaborate with cross-functional teams to create engaging user experiences for desktop and mobile. Communicate conceptual ideas and design rationale while understanding the capabilities and limitations of software platform. Constantly problem solve with different groups to create the best eCommerce experience.
- Participate in the development process from definition, through design, prototype, build, test, release, and maintenance
- Conduct User Acceptance Testing (UAT) on large scale projects the company implements while checking for pixel perfection and functionality
- Make sure all experiences, from beginning to end, are easy to understand for the user
04.2016 - 03.2017
Collaborate with Vice President and various merchants to conceptualize, design and heighten visibility of different product imagery shown on homepage and subsequent gateway pages to increase overall e-commerce sales. Work with creative team to strategize various campaigns and the graphics and assets needed to launch successful campaigns. Work with front-end developers to make immediate updates to website based on consumer demand and product inventory.
- Execute creative designs and concepts for desktop and mobile that will advance merchandising, marketing, and branding objectives on tight deadlines
- Design and prepare page layouts for products within established web design parameters, style guides and visual standards
- Create mock-ups and modify page templates for full seasonal and targeted experiences (i.e. Birthday, Halloween, Christmas, etc.)
- Establish and produce graphic material for use in advertising product promotions throughout the website
- Maintain clean and organized Photoshop files to be used by other members of the creative team
02.2015 - 04.2016
Worked with in-house marketing team and external vendor to increase sales and lead generation which allowed eSignal brand to successfully launch a new website and campaigns to compliment new product packages.
- Responsible for creating, designing and A/B testing banners and responsive landing pages for pay-per-click, retargeting and Facebook campaigns for five lines of business with a main goal of increasing conversion rates
- Worked with marketing team to strategize and build new e-commerce website through sitemaps, wireframes and mockups to be implemented using WordPress platform
- Developed creative assets for print marketing including magazine advertisements, datasheets, retractable banners, postcards and other printed materials needed for live events and tradeshows
- Designed cover photo graphics for all social media pages
- Assisted email marketing manager in modifying email templates for email campaigns
sr. media design specialist
01.2014 - 02.2015
Created the CMG Financial website which increased business and funneled website visitors to respective business channels. Created print and web materials for CMG Foundation which allowed donations to the foundation. Created print and web materials in preparation for the successful grand opening of the new restaurant, Sunol Ridge Restaurant & Bar.
- Responsible for website refresh project, including conceptualizing, designing and launching three business channel websites in a four month period
- Created cover photo graphics and content graphics for social networking sites
- Created corporate level print advertisements to be published in high end magazines
- Created email marketing campaigns to be sent using Campaign Monitor and Microsoft Dynamics/ClickDimensions
- Created print ads and websites for affiliated businesses: Sunol Ridge Restaurant & Bar and The CMG Foundation
graphic & web designer
03.2010 - 01.2014
Worked on two brand refreshes over a four year span, both were instrumental in increasing revenue and overall growth for the company. Loan Agent recruitment went up 25% and continued to grow significantly.
- Worked with programming to create UI/UX of proprietary software
- Responsible for two brand refreshes of the company with projects ranging from rebranding printed materials and PowerPoint templates to working closely with a programmer to redesign website for corporate, branch and loan agent levels which included 300+ loan agent websites, 50+ branch websites and one corporate site
- Collaborated with Loan Agents to create printed advertisements to be published in various publications
- Created cover photo graphics and ads to be posted on social networking sites
- Responsible for the creation of logos, websites and advertisements of joint ventures and acquired companies
academy of art university, San francisco
bfa, Web design
Web Design, Digital Design, Production Techniques, Print Design, Interactive Design, Digital Imaging, Digital Audio, Digital Video